So today we had a playdate at a friend's house with 3 other babies. Elden was pretty clingy at first it took him a while to get into the mix. He's the youngest by over a month and the only one not walking solo. He did a good job though. He was pushing one of the walking toys around like a champ. He wasn't real interested in the other kids today. Mostly just mom and food.

We are getting ready for Jason to leave for Las Vegas. He leaves early Sunday and that makes me sad. I am jealous and I will miss him. I know he'll have a great time and he needs this break from reality.
We had such a busy week. Monday was music class at church, which was so much fun, then a cloth diaper meeting. Wednesday we went hiking at Kennesaw Mountain with some friends, much fun. A bit chilly, but great fun. I brought Molly and Lucy with us. They had a ball. I will post some pictures when Melissa sends them to me.
Ok well that is probably enough and I need to get some sleep! After Jason leaves for work tomorrow I won't see him again until Wednesday afternoon when he wakes up.
No comments:
Post a Comment