Friday, January 9, 2009

sick again

poor e is sick again(and I'm getting it too). He had a 103 - 104 fever thursday night. I managed to get it down to just over 100 all day today, but he's getting very congested and he has a sore throat. We may end up seeing the dr tomorrow since they aren't open on sunday.

Poor little guy, he's been really sweet about it, but I can tell he's just not himself.

His speech keeps improving all the time. He's using a lot of 2 word phrases now. Mommy up, Daddy Bye Bye, bad dog, etc. Its very cute.

I will keep you posted, pray for Jason, so far he hasn't caught it but Elden's slobbey kisses are trying to ensure he will!

1 comment:

Sarah Callender said...

Sorry for a sick little one...I hope you stay healthy or rather get healthy completely so you can care for everyone!