Looking forward to the annual Easter egg hunt at their house and also seeing Grandpa's fun new retirement present, a mini cooper! We'll have to get some shots of Elden in that!
Today I finished our personal taxes and now I have 3 different trust taxes to work on. Now I am trying to remember why I decided to do them myself? Ah right to save $. Ha ha ha. not my sanity obviously. I am also working on printing some pictures for Jason's grandmother that are way overdue and printing some of Elden and Nai Nai so he can remember her before she comes to visit in 2 weeks.
Did I mention that I am also working on a basket for raffling off at the LLL conference of GA and I have stuff to sew that I haven't even started. Holy cow.
It's freezing here today, like a January day and cloudy and yucky. Can't wait for this to pass and Spring to return. The on again off again of this season gauraunteed that my daffodils died an early and brutal death. Tonight even with the cold weather we are going to dye eggs while Jason watches the NCAA tourney. I promise to post pictures of the process and results.
Ok so off to print more tax forms to read and figure out! Luckily once I do it one time the other 2 should be really similar and easy. We'll see about it though!
Uploaded are some pictures of us at a mom's group easter egg hunt that we went to on saturday and a play place we went to last week. Elden was funny, he even told me "Elden having fun" "Elden likes this". These are not things he says often. He's a happy kid, but just not real liberal with the compliments!





No comments:
Post a Comment