So we did today, we went to the Atlanta Botanical Gardens with our friends Beth and Carly. it was so much fun. The plants were beautiful and flowers in bloom everywhere. The drive through the city was nice also, lots of azaleas in bloom in peoples magnificent yards. The botanical gardens has an awesome kids area and Elden and Carly were definitely enjoying themselves. Too bad all the fountains were off as we are still in drought conditions. It would've been nice to see them.
Beth & Carly & Elden & Mama B

Elden being Mr Wiggles




Happy now that he's been put down to walk

Even happier left to his own devices

On Monday Uncle Chad came over and helped feed Elden his dinner of spaghetti. They were having a good time.



A sad note that my grandmother Annette is not doing well. I was trying to go and visit her, but this month and next are really busy for me and almost every weekend I had something planned. Also travelling with Elden is now much more difficult since he is soo wiggly. He wants to be exploring all the time, except when he wants to be held. I am keeping Grandmama in my prayers and will wait to here from my cousin if her condition changes. I hope it does then we can plan a quick trip to give her our love. this is a pic from last August when Elden got to see his great grandma for the 2nd time.
Elden was 8 months old in this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment