Since he fell asleep on the way home, I was able to finish some sewing that I was working on. I made a changing pad, a diapers and wipes pouch, and a burp cloth for my friend Jocelyn who had her baby on St Patrick's day. I wanted to finish this project before he's in kindergarten, so I was glad to get it completed.


I really liked how easy the wipes /dipes pouch was and also the burp cloth and think I will make some more of these for my other friends having babies.
Wish I had done some of these for me back when I could've used them. Maybe there will be a #2 one day. Not yet though.
After that Elden awoke, Jason and I cleaned the house a bit, and I took Elden out front to play outside. He loves it. He crawls through his tunnel. He picks up sticks, pinecones, and pine needles. He's a regular outdoorsman.
Lastly we met up with my Aunt Debbie and Uncle Don, who are here in their beautiful RV and staying just down the road. It was really great to see them and I look forward to tomorrow and seeing them even more. I hope they can come over to the house as Elden is always a lot more fun at home in his element. Will have to get some photos to post of their visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment