Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Monkey man

Sorry it has been so long. For a while not much exciting was going on, then all of a sudden we were extremely busy. Also, I seem to have broken my camera when I was in Ohio. Think I got sand in the telescopic lens. So I am working on getting it repaired. I will probably switch back to some 35mm while I wait to hear if it is worth getting repaired or just buy a new one. Too bad I really like my camera and I use it all the time. I have been salivating over a nice SLR digital, but the more I think about it I need a little one to keep in my diaper bag. It's so handy and I've gotten so many great pictures just because I have it handy. If I have a giant SLR, it won't be the same. So that will stay on my list for "one day".


Mr Elden is just getting bigger all the time. His latest accomplishment is climbing. He thinks he is a monkey for sure. He climbs all the chairs in the house with efforts to make it on top of the tables. He also tries to surf the coffee table. It may be dissapearing soon if this keeps up. When you try to remove him, he gets really upset, so we might just have to get rid of it for a while.

Last night I talked to my mother in law Rita and she was asking about his eating. I was so happy to say that after last weekends visit to Grandpa Erm and Gran Janny's house Elden is now eating cherries. Thanks Gran Janny!! Since then he has decided grapes aren't too bad either. Yeah!!!!! Finally getting some people food into him. Well, other than potato chips and french fries. He also has decided he loves cubed cheese and will eat a ton at a sitting. You almost have to limit him on the cheese. He really likes sitting in his own chair (bye bye highchair) and feeding himself for the most part.

Ok well, I can hear Jason saying, "no, no, no" So I guess I should go help.

No comments: