Not many trick or treaters this year. Has to be a new record for the fewest kids. Sad, as I love to see them dressed up and it is nice to see my neighbors too.
Elden really liked seeing the other kids. He was very interested in what was going on. Too bad there weren't more of them. Kind of chilly this year.
Elden and Amity at Bella's Pizza last week

Elden munching popcorn during our annual viewing of It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown

Molly asleep with tounge out

Elden likes snacks

Mom and Elden made Spiders to hang from the trees

My witch pumpkin / gourd hybrid

Lucy as Ladybug and Molly as bumblebee

Unhappy boy in his halloween diaper

His new game, running from mom while laughing hysterically

Our family dressed up for Halloween. mom and E as scarecrows, J as disgruntled bartender not wanting to go to work.

Elden and Amity on Halloween

my cute little scarecrow

Ok and I have no idea why toddlers are so obsessed with Elmo. Elmo was one of Elden's very first words even though we really didn't have much elmo at the time and he had never seen Seasame Street. Now it is a total obsession. We were at Macy's yesterday and he saw this tiny tag on a pair of pants hanging on the rack. He started saying, " Elmo, Elmo, Elmo" So I ended up buying them and they will go under the tree for Christmas (its a little outfit with a shirt too). But man I have no idea how he saw that. Mind you I had him in the Ergo on my back too.
No comments:
Post a Comment