I read today that my riding coach from Wesleyan, Jon has come to a turning point in his fight against cancer. He's left his work and gone to be at home with his family. I am very sad for him. He is a good person with a kind heart and a fun loving spirit who taught me very much about horses, riding, perseverance, and potential. This is a sad time. Please keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers for me. I know he will feel it.
If you are interested he has a caringbridge site which has some nice pictures. He was honored by the ANRC recently for a lifetime achievement award.
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jonconyers
thanks. Love - Bianca
remember to tell your family and friends how much you love them. our time on earth can often be too short. I love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment