up that is? Have been up since 5 and decided to come downstairs and make some coffee about an hour ago. I needed to check on some library books online and I also want to order a pair of shoes for E for school while we have tax free weekend still.
Last night I had to go through the shoes in his closet and pulled out several pairs that are at least a size too small now. He had grown an entire size since the last time I had him measured at the beginning of the summer. His shoes now look like little boy shoes more than baby shoes. I did get him 2 pair when I was shopping the other day and found that I didn't even recognize how big he was getting.
We are past all the baby stuff now. I had to get out some toys and walkers, etc for the playdate we had last week since there were going to be little brothers and sisters there also. It reminded me of how important all that stuff was at one point and now we have moved on. Elden did enjoy playing with some of the things he hadn't seen in almost a year. I think he really remembered the walker. How much he loved scooting around the kitchen in that thing!
We are headed out to the dr a little later as it seems Elden is getting an ear infection now. Poor bubs! Then off to the library to dispute a book I returned that they haven't checked in. I even searched my car yesterday as Jason laughed. I swear I have no idea how it gets so messy so quick. Must be the kid. yeah right.
Ok well I am going to try and delete more email, maybe catch up on some facebook, and enjoy the last of my coffee before it's toddler time again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment