This Tuesday there was hardly any resistance at the door of the classroom. I am pretty impressed, I didn't think we'd be there on the 3rd day. I really thought it would take a month.
The hardest part of school is getting him up, fed, and dressed. This is a kid who loves to sleep and he's definitely not a morning person. Hmm 2 parents both not morning people, I should've figured that one.
On our off days, I am trying to do some kind of activity with Elden to keep him active and give him some exercise, going to a playground, the library, the jumpy place, the mall (which has a nice play area for the little kids) Jason and I also have been taking him over to the outdoor shopping area near our house. He really loves to walk the length of the stores.
Today Jason joined us (and a friend with her daughter) and we went to the jumpy place near our house, but it got too crowded with big kids, so we headed over to a nearby park. The weather is so perfect I wish it would stay this way, but I know we have more high 80's in our near future.
I am starting to plan our Florida trip. We have 3 weeks to go before we leave and I am really excited. I want to see Mickey so bad I can almost feel my ears sprouting! That and I really want to play in the sand too! Oh and did I mention having my husband all to myself for an entire week. It's the best anniversary present ever.
Tomorrow we have school in the morning and I have my first parents action committee meeting (think pta for preschool). Then we'll head to the High for their toddler Thursday art program. It is really well done and since I can get free parking (thanks Shout) and student admission (thanks GA Perimeter) it should be fairly inexpensive. Later, Aunty Amity is coming over to watch Elden while I make tags for my church's consignment sale next week. I am pretty sure there will be some exhaustion at some point tomorrow! Aunty Am, wanna spend the night? he he he!
Ok well I had better get the little monkey in the bathtub, he's filthy. Can not resist playing with gravel to save himself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment