Friday, September 25, 2009

10 years

oh my. 10 years of ups and downs and sometimes sideways. I could never imagined all of the things that would happen I had no idea our life would be so wonderful, or that I would be happiest watching Jason play with his little boy. Letting him run and jump on top of Dad. Watching them bond and connect together.

Ok so I won't get too sappy. Just really happy to have hit the 10 year mark with someone I love so much. Someone who has supported me, been my teammate, and has given me the 2 best gifts of my life, (Elden and of course this second child on the way). Jason I love you and well, getting the dog was never ever this good.

I am totally exhausted from being pregnant. It is really driving me nuts. I am not opposed to sitting around a little, but for me, I liek to be doing doing doing, and it really offends me when my body gets in the way and tells me that I need to take a rest or worse yet, that it just can not do all that I had planned for it for the day. That is just not in my agenda.

So anyway, I had been doing alright this past week. Rita was here this past week and I was felling like I was on the up and up. Last night we went out and celebrated our anniversary. I can only think that the food had more salt than I could taste and that I did not drink enough water yesterday. I woke up in the middle of the night feeling awful and very dehydrated. So today was pretty much a waste for me. I was supposed to get all packed for our trip and work on doing some cleaning, so I wouldn't come home to a sty.

I barely got the packing done and pretty much am going to have to redo half of it since I don;t think it is going to fit in the suitcase I had started with. Ugh. I still have to pack Elden toys and charge the dvd player and get everything together in one place for Jason to load the car up. And I wasn;t able to get the book on cd I was looking for. So ok I have to stuff to do tomorrow.

Anyway, I guess that means I need to go to bed now or I will be paying for this. I want to be able to relax and enjoy our vacation, so I really need to have my stuff together or I won't feel good about going.
So we are headed to the beach for 5 days, then to Disneyworld for 2 days with my dad and Janice. It will be Janice and Elden's first time at Disney. I can not wait to post some pictures.

1 comment:

Sarah Callender said...

Your expecting? Congratulations! When are you due? Keep us posted on that sweet growing belly! LOL -