Thursday, December 11, 2008

he writes! he pees!

On Dec 7th Elden wrote his first letter, and you know it was ZZZZZZ. It's actually legible. He can write some others, like o, and v, and W, and sometimes A. I am so excited. He's really proud of himself and of course is a little grafiti artist trying to write on everything now.

Its funny most of the toys are not interesting to him now unless they involve letters or numbers. He really likes flashcards and magnetic letters, and puzzles. Of course all of these things end up on the floor for mom to pick up as he doesn't seem to get helping pick up too much. I keep trying.

He's also trying to use the potty some. Today he kept saying M M, M M, he wanted to try and use the potty so he could have a mini m&m, which he calls m m. He did it. It was impressive. He knew exactly what he wanted and how to get it. Oh my littel independant child.

Not really understanding christmas. I guess next year. We haven't done much decorating, but that will most likely happen this weekend. Nai Nai is coming!!!

I will get a chance to practice my Elmo cake on Jason and Chad before the big day. I hope it turns out well.

Tomorrow we head to the Aquarium, for Elden's first visit. Hope he likes it. I am looking forward to it. Haven't been in 2 years.

No comments: