Monday, December 22, 2008

I can't keep up!

Ahhh. As I think I said before from Thanksgiving through the first week in Jan we are just non stop. We have been hosting thanksgiving for the past couple of years. After that is Jason and Chad's birthdays. Then I have my ladies Christmas party. Then Christmas, New years, and Elden's birthday.

This year the Towler house has been a crazy place to live. Rita came down for a visit and we had the ladies Christmas party while she was here. Very fun. I am so fortunate to have had her here to help. Also my friend Amity made some delicious cookies and came over to lend a hand too. And my biggest helper Jason did a fantastic job once again. He suggested next year the menu should be wings, beer, and pizza. I think that was a hint. Oh well, he has about 350 something days to prepare for next years shindig.

We recently attended one of Elden's playmate's brithday parties at Gymboree. Yes I survived the clowns. Elden found something he liked as well.



We continued the Little Christmas tradition with Elden that my mom started with our family when I was a kid. 1 present on the Sunday before Christmas so that the kids don't go nuts waiting. It backfired. Elden had been leaving the presents alone. Not really paying much attention to them at all. Then we gave him the little christmas present and he unwrapped it. Then he wanted to unwrap everything!! Ugh. We'll see if he's still doing this tomorrow. We may have to put the presents away.

So looking forward to Christmas. Hope you all are enjoying your holiday celebrations as well. Miss and love you all - B

No comments: