So I have been sick for over 2 weeks. but mainly just a cold and I thought I was getting over it. Early last week I started having flu like symptoms and was feeling exhausted. It kind of came and went. Of course when it went I tried to resume life as normal, which then led to the illness cometh again. I got a drs appt for last Friday and debated going, as well we haven't gotten all our insurance info yet so it is out of pocket until then. Anyway, I went and now am very glad I did. Found out I have pneumonia. It explains the extreme exhaustion. They are not very positive about recovery, telling me that it could take 4 weeks to be myself again. Not what I want to hear. Anyway, I am taking the meds and this morning I can say I am feeling a little better. I still need to rest most of the day, but we might go out to eat with Amity's folks later.
Today the snow is falling falling falling. Its so beautiful. I have opened all the blinds and shades in the house so we can watch. Giant flakes that took a while, but are sticking now and making the trees and yard look beautiful. Elden is so funny. He's been trying to say snow falling. It comes out kind of like sew fall. I am trying to convinve Jason and Elden that they should go outside and video themselves. I will stay in on the couch, but I get Elden a snowsuit every year off ebay just for this occasion (and of course if we make it to nai nai's house in the winter). Plus they are adorable.
If they go out I will post some pictures later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment