Saturday, November 14, 2009

Can i sit down please?

Not this past week at least. It was go go go go. This coming week I am not planning as much. Although tomorrow there will be some family time and it will involved the great outdoors since it is going to be another beautiful day. It seems silly to spend tomorrow any other way. Now I just have to figure out exactly how I am going to arrange for us to be outside. Will we go to a park, or the nearby mountain for some very light hiking. I guess we'll see when Jason gets up tomorrow. Although it might be fun to take a picnic and head to a new park that we've not been to yet.

This morning a local church had a craft fair for kids. It was very fun, you purchased $1 tickets and there were different tables set up so the kids could make crafts, each craft cost 1 or 2 tickets. Elden made several. The church was around the corner from Auntie Amity's house so we met her at her home and walked over to the fair. It was fun to see her and to have her help Elden with the crafts. I thought he did pretty well considering that he is so young. It was a beautiful day and we all walked over to have lunch. Then we stopped at a little playground so Elden could, "climb, climb, climb"

Home again and then to take Jason to pick up his car, which is next to a Mickey D's. Well Elden saw the playplace playground and had to go in and play (mind you he will not eat anything there, but he loves the playplace). This one is especially dirty. And today it had to be over 80 degrees inside the play area. It was rough and especially when Elden got stuck climbing and started screaming and I had to crawl in and get him. Ok those things are not made for adults, and while I am small, I am pregnant and it was ridiculous.


Lastly we went to the grocery store where Elden found spagettio's with the letters from a - z. He had to have them. He promised to try them, but I did cook them tonight and he thought they were yucky. Oh well, I thought he might go for the letters, but I think he really dislikes tomato sauce.

So anyway, next week I believe will be slower, no Parent comittee meetings for Elden's school, and nothing extra except Friday a visit to the Zoo if that works out with some friends. Otherwise a slow week. I am hoping to get a lot of cleaning and organizing done around the house.

It is good though for me to keep busy, the busier I am the less I sit around and get impatient about finding out the gender of this baby. I swear it is driving me crazy. I want to know so badly. I can imagine in the "old days" before ultrasounds were used to determine gender on a regular basis, moms must have had so much anticipation for the birth just to find out what the baby was.

I am not feeling strongly either way. With Elden I really felt like he was a boy, but kind of hoped for a girl. This time I think logically it is probably a boy, the odds are there, but then it would be fun to have 1 of each? Healthy is the most important part though. GIve me healthy and we are OK!!

Elden playing around with his blocks container

Photobucket

Playing with the blocks he dumped out of the container
Photobucket

Raking leaves with Daddy
Photobucket

Photobucket

At the aquarium last week
Photobucket



Pics of our craft show visit to come after I get around to uploading them!

No comments: