Tuesday, November 10, 2009

keeping busy

It was a slow start to the week, with no real plans Sunday or Monday other than just to enjoy family time together while Jason is off. But the rest of the week is got a lot more packed in. Today Elden had school and I volunteered to help the Parent comittee at my school with holiday teacher appreciation. The lady in charge of that comittee is very nice. She wants to make beaded bookmarks for all the teachers and staff of the preschool for the holiday gift. I helped her pick the beads and make the design / pattern for the bookmark. Thursday during school we (parents) will get together to make them. then after that I am supposed to meet a friend for a clothing exchange and another friend for a playdate. Wednesday we are headed to the aquarium and then on to our music class and La Leche League meeting if I can make it!!
Friday, Anne Frace is coming. YEAH!!! I will head off to a sewing circle group. So I may not be in touch for a while. I am trying to work on Christmas presents and some other household stuff and not go crazy waiting to find out what this baby is. My head says boy, my heart says girl. We'll see!

No comments: