It is going by so fast and we are getting very close to finding out what el segundo is. I am feeling a little pity for this child since I don't have nearly the time, or energy to focus so much on being pregnant or that excitement. I am however very much looking forward to finding out his . her gender. Be on the lookout in the next few weeks.
Elden and I are finally on the upside of our sickness battles. Elden went back to school Thursday and he's been getting better every single day. Starting to nap again and to sleep much better at night. He's also gotten 100% of his energy back. We are about to go run and errand and head to a new jumpy place to meet a friend I talk to online a lot but don't see often. It should be nice to see her. Then I need to come home and do a bit more cleaning. The house got away from me so much during my first trimester and then while we were sick. I had a mass cleaning right before our Halloween party, but I won't lie I was really wiped out from Halloween and Elden was still sick (respiratory infection diagnossed afterwards). So I didn't get much done after that.
I am going to try and pack up the basement as much as possible so Jason can finish it and we can also work on our playroom transofrmation of our dining room. We need to have these done in the next 6 months cause after that I foresee quite a while without much but the bare minimum getting done around here!!!
Sadly we are losing a 3rd neighbor within 6 houses of us. I am not sure if he's a foreclosure also, but I am suspect. He's been packing and having yardsales, but no for sale sign, which makes me wonder. So far we have 2 others on our street foreclosed on in the last 6 months. So that will pretty much seal our fate to stay at this house for a while. I was kind of dreaming of moving to just a bit bigger house, but I guess it is better to stay here for a while longer. Thankfully it is big enough for our growing family if we just make some rearrangments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment