Wednesday, December 9, 2009

sick kiddo

So fro the last couple of nights Elden has been pretty sick. Last night and tonight around 7 pm he has gotten a fever and lethargic. Tomorrow I will take him to the dr. Poor guy has been rela upset tonight. Just wants to watch tv and sit onthe couch. Won't eat and is very warm.

I had hoped he was getting better today.This started Sunday night with him waking up about 2 hours after going to bed with an awful hoarse cough. He coudn'tget back to sleep and was crying about his mouth hurting. Monday Anne France came and he seemed ok after getting an extra hour of sleep in the morning. I kept him home from school Tuesday just as a precaution. tuesday night he started with this fever and congestion. So I really have no idea what is wrong with him. I thought it was just a cold, but I am worried about the fevers.

Jason seems to have a touch of it also, except not as bad. Thankfully I don't seem to have it.

During the day Elden seems better, so today he was trying to convince Jason and myself to get the Christmas tree. He grabbed a box of the lights he and I picked out and wouldn't let them go. He carried them around everywhere. Even in the car on our way to run a few errands. He fell asleep and was holding the box. Pretty funny stuff.

Normally we get the tree on Jason's birthday, but it was raining and yucky so we decided to put it off. We weren't able to fit it in today with Jason and Elden both needing extra naps. Hopefully tomorrow we can work it in with Elden's dr appointment as he definitely wants to decorate the tree.

Ok well I am making going to bed preparations now while Elden is distracted watching Merry Madagascar.

No comments: