So we went to the midwife yesterday and all is good. No news yet, except we keep getting closer to that date. My hell week is over YEAH!!!!!!!! And I got some rest yesterday. Too bad Jason still has to work tonight, I think he could use a little more rest too. Poor guy, Elden wants to "check on Daddy" every morning so he always gets a little meet and great by the kiddo in the am.
I ordered some yarn last night to make a knitted crown for Elden it will be my first knitting project. I took a class a week and a half ago and have another one coming in a few weeks. I seriously took it just to make this crown. It is adorable. I hope it works out well.
Still haven't been sewing yet as I really need to clean the sewing and play area of the basement. That is my job for Monday. I was planning on working on that last week while Anne France was here, but I got sucked into Trust Taxes and medical bills which took almost the entire time she was here. Yuck, but I am glad I got it done before baby girl gets here.
Ok Elden wants me to come and do puzzles and then I think we are going to the bookstore for story time and to run and errand. How do I run out of printer paper? I swear it just all disappeared.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment