I avoid going out to eat or running lots of errands on the weekend as so many more people are off and its just too crowded to handle with a toddler. So pretty much we are home bound unless we have specific plans. By Monday afternoon when Jason awakes I am usually exstatic to have him back for a few days.
Next week is a busy one. There is something planned every day. I hope we can accomplish our goals, but I am not unrealistic. I just keep chipping away. One day I'll find the diamond, right?
Wedensday we went to Ikea, as I've been wanting a chair and table set for Elden. They have a cute one that is paintable and best of all cheap! I've started painting it ( the table will be blue and the chairs green). Will tkae some pictures of the little guys sitting at it once its done (one of these years). Elden was really good and had a lot of fun climbing on furniture at Ikea. Thankfully they weren't busy and no one seemed to mind.
The other day Amber got in Elden's book basket, which he had so kindly dumped on the floor. Here is the result.
No comments:
Post a Comment