Thursday, September 4, 2008

Elden on the rebound

E is feeling much better. You would hardly have known he was so sick last week. His energy is up and he's pretty much back to regular Elden. Thankfully we are done with the inhaler, so he's just crazy on his own and with no pharmaceutical assistance.

We are getting ready for our trip, although some of the items on our list are a bit hard to find since the stores have put most of their summer items away. I was looking for an umbrella. I swear I thought there was one in the garage, but I can not find it. Tomorrow is my big packing day, since Anne France will be here to watch Elden in the morning for me.

I have big plans to get all my packing done, do a small amount of sewing, finish varnishing the chairs for the table and chairs that I bought Elden at Ikea oh so many months ago! This is the very last coat, and then I can put the chairs together. The table is already done and is adorable. I can't wait. I will post a picture when its complete. If I get all that done and a bit of cleaning and laundry, then I was going to treat myself to a pedicure! I hope it works, cause I really need one!

Today I took Elden to Chik fil a to have dinner and play in the playground. He was a brave kiddo. He goes down the slide all by himself, which really freaks me out. He has some fear, but he overcomes it. He loves watching and emulating the older kids. That terrifies me also. He's still a little toddler, but he's trying really hard to be a big kid. Below are a few pics I took on my phone of Elden at the indoor playground today.

Hope you are all having a wonderful end of summer. I know this trip will be really special and I am so looking forward to it. I can't wait to spend an entire week, with 2 of my most favorite men.

From Chik fil a playground

Photobucket

Photobucket


A few more pictures from the park last week.

Photobucket

Photobucket

and one of little man sleeping just like Daddy

Photobucket

No comments: