Elden was thrilled to have more people in the house. He was showing off his knowledge of body parts from Grandpa and Nona (aka Gran Janny). We all went out to eat and he also showed them that occasionally he can really chow. He ate like I never feed him! Then he just wanted to roam the restaurant so we took turns eating and watching him walk up and down the ramp in the restaurant. Luckily it was not busy so he wasn't in any one's way and was able to really enjoy himself.
At home Grandpa and Nona read Elden some books, which he really enjoyed. But all the activity made him tired and he had to go for a nap. Dad and Janice said the traffic was heavy on the way up to Atlanta because of all the Louisiana evacuees. I hadn't thought of that, and I am so glad they were able to get here without incident. I pray for all the people and their pets who are being displaced. I hope the storm is as light as possible and they are all able to go home safely.
I hate the media replaying of all the Katrina aftermath footage, its so unfortunate that this storms seems that it will hit the same areas. I truly hope that our government has learned from that disaster. So we'll see in the coming week what happens. I hope and pray for the best outcome.
Elden is definitely getting better. On Friday the Drs said his pneumonia was gone, but he still has to take the antibiotic and the inhaler. Tomorrow is the last day for the inhaler and none too soon. He's a little crazy baby when he takes it. Just bouncing around everywhere. I am looking forward to that being over.
I seem to be better too, although the drs were not able to figure out what was wrong with me. I am thinking that I have an allergy to the soy milk. I just started it a few weeks ago. I guess I will try the rice milk or just go back to the organic cows milk. Anyway, am glad it is over for now!
Next week we go to Tybee Island. I am so excited. I have been looking forward to this for 2 months now! Yeah, a real vacation!!! I will spend this week, preparing for our trip so it will go fast. I can't wait.
Some pictures of our Park trip on Friday
Should I go down the slide?

Feeding the Ducks



More bread mom!!!

Chowing on apple sauce

Big E & Little E reading
No comments:
Post a Comment