I've been wondering this all day. Elden and I are sick again. I think Jason doomed us. We had a playdate at the house last week and he said something like, "oh great another playdate, can't wait for the cold that will be coming a few days from now." He is convinced that we only get sick when we are around other kids. It is probably true. And of course Elden and I are indeed sick. Nothing too serious, just annoying and Elden is not getting better like I had hoped. I may have to take him to the dr tomorrow. We'll see how he sleeps tonight. Poor kid is coughing so much.
I started going to the Y this week. A hard decision for me, as it means I have to find something to do with Elden. They have a nice nursery, kind of like a moms morning out program. I took him earlier in the week before he got really sick. He was pretty upset the first time when I came to pick him up I could hear him from down the hallway screaming "Mooooooooommmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyy". The workers said that he was upset cause most of the other kid's moms had just come and picked them up.
The second time he went, he did really well. It just is going to take some getting used to for both of us. He really hasn't spent anytime in any nursery, etc. I took him to mom's morning out twice and couldn't handle how guilty I felt. Since he's older now, it makes me feel a little less guilty. Yesterday Jason watched him as I felt he was too sick to go. I have enjoyed it and think I am going to join. I just have to trim my budget in other places to afford it, but its well worth it. I could see the difference on the scale this week at WW. I hit a small goal which made me really happy.
Now to tackle the house and dinner!
Just a note, today is my mom's birthday. She would be 62 today. I am really missing her. Its been a good day though, sunny and nice out so we spent some time outside playing in the yard. Miss you mom. We love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment