He started writing his name! I will have to take a picture and post it. It's hysterical. He also added another word to his reading and spelling repertoire. Zoo!! Of course a Z word.
Yesterday was a really nice day and we got outside some before it got dark. Elden absolutely loves playing in the sandbox. I am hoping that Jason can make him a nice wooden one this spring. I have the plans for it, but it looks like a big job. He's been doing a lot of work on the house lately. He has been working on finishing up the upstairs bathrooms, including building himself a closet. It is nice to have these things finished.
I am still working on my LLL leadership application. It is slow going. I feel like I am being pulled in a million different directions sometimes. I know part of that is me. I am working on a couple beading projects. Trying to organize the upstairs of the house, and I have a sew along I just started to make a beautiful apron. I am also working on some dyeing projects and I went back to weight watchers again!!
that and all the reading I am supposed to be doing for my LLL leadership package. When am I supposed to catch up on all the good shows on my DVR?
Well my food is ready. I gotta run!
Ohh I have to give my boy kudos. He pooped on the potty last night!! His first potty poop!
Elden at his birthday party

Elden learns to bowl

Elden and Daddy at the Sesame street live

Elden's favorite part of the show

What a cutie

The real naked chef
making toast

Checking out the fridge

whipping up something special

Elden's favorite pasttime

It all starts with A
No comments:
Post a Comment