This is what I tell Jason every time I take Elden on a trip by myself. I stress out and over plan so maybe I can have everything I need and nothing extra.
Of course that never works. I always have too much and I always forget something!
Right now we are in Niagara falls again. We are having a family reunion on my moms side of the family. My cousin DJ is here with his family from Japan. So we made it a reunion week. Its so great to see so many of my cousins. A few I haven't seen in years. Some of their kids I've never even met!
Tonight my aunt sherry hosted dinner and it was fantastic. She made homemade sauce and meatballs. And of course there was DiCamillo's bread. Elden shoved half a piece into his mouth at once. It is that good! Their house is on the Niagara river and has a beach. Elden was drawn to the water. We walked on the shore and picked up rocks and lots of sea glass.
He was very interested in walking around the yard. I didn't get any pictures tonight but I will take a bunch tomorrow at the official picnic.
Side note I have started drinking coffee and man I like it! Could be dangerous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment