Here are the rules:
a. Link to the person who tagged you.
b. Post the rules on your blog.
c. Write six random things about yourself.
d. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blog.
e. Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.
f. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
a. Sarah - http://www.thecallenders4.blogspot.com/
b. - done see above
c.
1. I hate bananas
2. I almost never wear makeup and actually threw out 95% of it the other day since it was all from before my wedding. (we are celebrating 9 years in September)
3. Making things, crafts, art, sewing, baking, cooking, etc is my favorite form of expression. If I have given you something I have made myself, please know that I took a lot of thought and time to make it. It means you are really loved.
4. I never thought I would really like being a mom and doing mom things. I thought I would want to go back to work.
5. I have about 2 dozen first cousins.
6. For Christmas, I chose a new washer and dryer over bling and I don't regret it. I have the cleanest diapers on the block!!
d.
Vickie - http://eikciv73.blogspot.com
Piper - http://orintaj.blogspot.com
Brandy - http://natalyasmama.blogspot.com/
and well, that is it. sorry couldn't come up with 6. Three will have to do.
e. done
f. this might take some time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment