so we are going to be getting tubes in E's ears. I am not sure if we are going with the first dr as they don't do the procedure in the place that I want (children's healthcare surgery center, as they let you go with your child into the or until they go under from the gas & they allow you in the recovery room so you are there when they wake up).
So it may take a little longer to find a dr who is on our plan and will do the surgery at one of those centers. In the meantime I think all 3 of us are getting sick. Yuck. It's totally Jason's fault, but he'll blame me :) he he he.
I took a beading class tonight, it was lots of fun. I am going to take another in 2 weeks. It was wonderful to get out and do something with my creative side. I made a really nice pair of earings I can't wait to wear tomorrow.
Elden had a sitter and I think he really enjoyed her. When I got home, he wanted nothing to do with me. Even though I had been gone for 4 hours!!! Who is this child.
We had a great day though, ran some errands. E had a nice nap in the afternoon. A quick and fierce storm cooled it down outside a lot and we are looking forward to a nice cool weekend.
Ok well that is about all. Have to get the camera out a little more. If we are feeling better we will take some pictures this weekend at our friend's Michelle and Melissa's joint baby shower. Not sure though, don't want to infect anyone else!
Congrats to Amity's brother Nate who married Christina last weekend and will celebrate with their families this weekend in Orlando!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to hear you enjoyed the beading class. Have a good weekend!
Post a Comment