Haven't had much time to myself, and it looks like its only getting worse. Anne France is going to be in and out this summer with travel and other jobs so I won't have her every week as I have in the past. I just wanted to put up a few pictures of our recent trip to savannah to help chad and dora move.
It was a quick trip. A little over 24 hours, but Elden and I had a nice time. Poor Jason is exhausted I think.
Not much planned this week, so maybe I can sneak in some time to put up some pictures from my recent trip to my dad's or the trip to Chicago, and well it's been so long since I've written I have to look and see if I got any up from our trip to Helen for the LLL conference. I did manage to take a few before we had to leave on account of Elden's illness.
However, I absolutely have to finish my LLL leadership application. It's really driving me nuts so I do think naptime in the near future will be dedicated to this project. Ahh so much to do!
Anyway, enjoy the pics. Hope to get more up soon!

Elden feeding the geese and gosslings at the Metter Welcome center



Elden and Jason at Tybee
No comments:
Post a Comment