Saturday, June 27, 2009

pictures and more

I am going to post some pics form thew last month. I have been slow getting them up on the computer. Elden is becoming a little ham sometimes.

Elden at the park for a birthday party
Photobucket

Photobucket

more birthday party with his friends.
Photobucket

Elden passedout in the shower when I had to rinse his eyes out from the wood polish incident.

Photobucket

Elden and Dad chilling on the couch
Photobucket

Jason enjoying himself at the Children's museum
Photobucket

Elden enjoying himself at the children's museum

Photobucket

Elden and Mom fishing at the children's museum
Photobucket




So on another note, we had to get a new wireless router about 2 months ago and when Jason installed it the wireless printer stopped working (guessing that it needs the new network code, etc). I have been meaning to fix this stupid thing for the last 2 months and never seem to have the time. I start working on it and then get stuck and / or Elden wakes from his nap (which will probably happen this time too). I am so frustrated I would like to pitch it out the window!!!!!Ugh!!!

2 comments:

Amity said...

Uh, so what was the "wood polish incident"? I'm thinkin not so good as String Cheese...

bincajay said...

he sprayed Method" Wood for Good into his eyes. it was unplesant to say the least.