so last night our friend Aunty Amity came over and played with Elden while Jason and I went out to dinner and then to a movie (the Hangover, which is quite funny but very cras). It was such a lovely evening. Jason and I did not want to go home!
Poor Amity, when we got there, she relayed that Elden had told her to leave and that he wanted mommy, etc, etc. He's been going through a phase right now, where he really wants what he cannot have. He is all about Daddy, and tells me to go away when Dad is around. I think he feels like I will take him away from Dad, as often I end up doing that as Dad has to go to work. He thinks if I am not around then Dad can't leave him. He really wants that Daddy time and it's been hard lately. Jason has been working a lot with summer being here and all.
I guess that is partly why it was so nice to be alone together. Dinner was at a fondue restaurant and was quite tasty.
Well I had better get going, Uncle Chad is over here picking up some of his stuff and I would like to see him some before he heads back home.
PS - he was here just in time to help move in the new couch! Yeah for new couch, now where in the heck to find a good thick slipcover for it so the dogs don't kill this one too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment